Monday, April 28, 2008

Tuff-N-Nuff Rodeo

The weekend after the Iowa Horse Fair I headed to Fort Dodge for the Tuff-N-Nuff Rodeo put on by Johnny, Peggy, and Levi Hopkins. When I arrived Friday after my classes, Johnny, Sean "Boom Boom" Thompson, and the other bull fighters, headed to the local feed store to sign autographs and meet fellow rodeo fans. After that we headed to the rodeo grounds. I was Peggy's go-to-girl helping out with whatever she needed. Between handing out programs, greeting people, helping with the stick horse race or sheep scramble, doing raffle drawings, or throwing out shirts it was a busy weekend. Some of my friends from school even made the drive to watch a great rodeo! I was there both Friday and Saturday nights and they put on a great, family oriented show. A huge thanks to Johnny, Peggy, and Levi, you guys made this a great experience for me!

No comments: