Monday, September 15, 2008

Dayton PRCA Rodeo





Hello All! Hope you are enjoying the early signs of fall! It has been a crazy first couple weeks of school, so I am glad to finally get a moment to catch you up on my Labor Day weekend in Dayton, Iowa. Right after classes I head to Dayton, where my wonderful parents met me with the truck, trailer, and Tankers. I was honored to be parked right next to the arena with all of the big names, Gizmo, Corey Wall, Boyd, and of course the Cervi crew. Thank you so much to Kris Fleener for arranging all of that for me! I had such a blast being introduced, doing a hot lap on Tankers, riding in the grand entry, and chasing out with the Dayton queens! A huge thank you to Karen Madsen for getting some great action photos that weekend! No offense dad, but you might be out of work when she takes my pictures. They took the one of my queens run and me helping with the mutton busting. I might have to say that the picture of my queens run might be my favorite! Tankers loves to go. The entire weekend I was so entertained with Gizmo's acts and hanging around behind the scence with the entire Dayton Rodeo Committee. They had a great parade turn out on Monday, which I was honored to ride in. A big thank you to everyone who helped me out and made my first Dayton experience such a great one!

No comments: