Thursday, January 24, 2008

Coronation 2008


Hello everyone,
This is my first post, so we will see how it goes! Wow, 2008 is already flying by, it is already the end of January! I kick started my year in Dunlap, being crowned Miss Teen Rodeo Iowa 2008, along with Aleigh Beahm, Miss Rodeo Iowa 2008. There was an amazing turn out, and I would like to thank everyone that could make it! I even had friends from make the long drive to come! There were several other royalty there: Amanda Eason (MRI '07), Suzette Walker (MTRI '07), Lindsey Arenholtz, Caitlin Wilkerson, Hollie Soucie, Katie Stark, Carly Hagey, Amy Hudlemeyer, Charity Howk, and Suzie Fife. Again thank you to everyone that came and made that night such a success. In the picture I am with Charlotte Lotenschtein before I was crowned. Well I am off to class, but check back soon and I fill you in on what I have been up to so far!

No comments: