Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Extreme Bulls - Red Oak and Bedford, Iowa



Wow, I finally have time to catch you all up on how the rest of my summer is going! After my stay in the hospital, it took no time at all for me to be back on my feet and in my cowboy boots. July 18th (my dad's birthday), we headed to Red Oak, Iowa for one of the Extreme Bull Tour stops. The show, put on my Todd Crase and his crew, was awesome as usual. Another great thing about them is, they put on a 50/50 raffle with all the proceds going to breast cancer awarness. Last year they raised well over $4,000 dollars! I was lucky to be joined by the Montgomery County Fair royalty as well. The next night we traveled to Bedford, Iowa, where again I was surrounded by the Taylor County Fair royalty. I helped sell raffle tickets, and between the two nights we raised over $600! A HUGE thank you to Todd Crase for letting me come to his events, they are such a blast, and if you ever have the chance I would recommend you go and watch!

No comments: