Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Heartland Rodeo - Centerville, Iowa




Without wasting another minute being ill, my dad and I headed to Centerville Iowa. During the Appanoose County Fair, Hearland Rodeo Company puts on a rodeo. With time during the day, it is great to check out their county fair and view all of their exhibits. Little did I know during their cattle show, that it would be the last chance I had to watch cattle be shown before I headed to State Fair for the Governor's Celebrity Steer Show! My favorite part of this rodeo, however, was the trick riders! For some reason it inspired me to want to trick ride. All I want for Christmas, at least right now, is a trick riding saddle. Mom, however, is not sold on the idea....yet! John and Jeep did a great job, and they drew an awesome crowd. They put on a spectacular performance both nights!

No comments: